Just Duckie Photo Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Craft Essentials acrylic paints: Tropical Mango, White
- Wooden duck
- Spray gloss varnish
- Paint brushes: 1/2" - 1" flat
- Tacky glue
- Disassemble frame. Basecoat all pieces Tropical Mango. Let dry. Sand lightly and wipe away dust. Apply as many coats as needed for good coverage.
- Select a brush that has a large handle. Dip the end of the handle in white paint and dot it on the frame and the frame edges.
- When the white dots are dry, glue on the wooden duck, and spray all with gloss varnish. Reassemble frame.