SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Footprint rubber stamps
- Ink pad
- Dad stickers
- Cardstock: tan, orange, aqua
- Scrapbook papers: orange patterned, aqua patterned
- Paper trimmer
- Scallop shears
- Glue stick
- Spring hole punch and self-healing cutting mat
- Pens: black, white
1. Create a 4"x6" card from tan cardstock. Print “When I grow up, I want to be…” in black pen or generate the sentiment on the computer.
2. Cut a rectangle of aqua patterned paper and glue to the bottom portion of the card. Cut an Aqua circle with scallop shears and stamp footprints on it; attach to card, trimming bottom edge.
3. Cut strips of orange paper and attach above and below the sentiment. Mat “Daddy” sticker on orange patterned paper and trim with scallop shears.
4. Using photo as a guide, attach other stickers. Punch holes and insert brads. Note: To cover brad prongs inside card, cut a piece of cardstock slightly smaller than card and adhere inside card.
5. Embellish inside of card with additional stickers. Make dots around the circle with footprints using white pen.