For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash T-shirt to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth and lay damp T-shirt on prepared surface.
3. Wearing plastic gloves, add water to Pink and Orange dye bottles and mix according to instructions.
4. Squeeze Pink dye on right and left sides of shirt, leaving center. Squeeze Orange dye onto center of shirt.
5. Cover shirt with plastic tablecloth to keep damp and let set 6 to 8 hours or longer for most intense color. Rinse thoroughly in warm running water until runoff is clear, then wash separately in a large load of hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of laundry soap. Dry separately.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.