SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- BusyKids™ Kids’ Camp!® Tie-Dye Kit: Pink, Lime, Black
- BusyKids™ Kids’ Camp!® Tie-Dye Party Pack: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Turquoise
- White T-shirt, 100% cotton
- Plastic tablecloth
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash T-shirt to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth and lay damp T-shirt on prepared surface.
3. Wearing plastic gloves, add water to Pink and Orange dye bottles and mix according to instructions.
4. Squeeze Pink dye on right and left sides of shirt, leaving center. Squeeze Orange dye onto center of shirt.
5. Cover shirt with plastic tablecloth to keep damp and let set 6 to 8 hours or longer for most intense color. Rinse thoroughly in warm running water until runoff is clear, then wash separately in a large load of hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of laundry soap. Dry separately.