Just Paint Its Faux Gilded Easter Eggs
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Craft paint
- Plaid Liquid Leaf
- Sea Sponge
1. Basecoat eggs with craft paint and allot to dry. Apply extra coat if necessary.
2. Dampen sea sponge in water and wring out to remove excess water.
3. Dip a small portion of sponge in liquid leaf.
4. Pounce sponge on egg, rotating egg to get a random look.
5. Allow liquid leaf side of egg to dry, then rotate and repeat Steps 3 & 4.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to BagCOLOR:View Details