1. Cut first white cardstock sheet to 11-1/2"x11-1/2". Trim along one side with a decorative border punch, leaving the other three as is. Adhere this to the center of the light purple cardstock sheet, decorative edge on the left. Cut a 1-1/2"x11-1/2" strip from a green-based print in the stack. Trim along one of the longer sides with the same decorative punch used for the white paper. Adhere this, decorative border on the left, directly on top of the white border. Set the green print aside to be used later.
2. Select two additional prints from the stack. Cut an 11-1/4"x10-3/4" piece from one and a 5"x10-3/4" piece from the other. Adhere the smaller piece horizontally to the top of the larger piece, 1" up from the bottom. Adhere a strip of the purple ribbon horizontally across the grouping, 1-1/2" up from the bottom. Adhere a strip of the black ribbon to the grouping as well, slightly overlapping the bottom edge onto the purple ribbon. When these are in place, adhere the grouping to the layout, framing the right side 1/4" in from the top, side, and bottom borders of the layout, leaving the decorative edge to show on the left.
3. Cut the phrase “just us 2" using the white cardstock in the die cut machine. Cut a large shield shape for the journaling using the dark purple cardstock. Adhere the white letters in three lines as shown in the middle of the shield. Add brads around the border as desired and adhere the journaling block to the page 1/2" in from the left, top edge flush with the top of the layout. Cut 2 small shield shapes from the dark purple cardstock. Put a brad at each point of the shield and adhere them across the bottom of the layout, the first 1" in from the left and the second 2" away from the first.
4. Prepare each set of photos for the layout. Start by adhering the 2 small photos to a section of white cardstock. Cut these out, leaving a thin white border on all sides. Adhere them together to a section of the dark purple cardstock and cut out around the outside of the set only, leaving both photos on the same piece of cardstock and a 1/4" of purple cardstock showing on all sides. Adhere the set to a piece of white cardstock and cut out, leaving 1/8" of white showing on all sides. Finish the photos by adhering the larger one to a piece of white cardstock. Cut this out, leaving 1/8" of white showing on all sides.
5. Before adhering the photos in place, cut out a few sets of large leaves from the print used in step 1. Cut out additional decorative borders, one using the same green print and another using white cardstock. Adhere the smaller borders to the bottom of the small photo grouping and trim as needed.
6. Add the photos to the center area of the page as shown, complementing them with flowers, additional brads, and the leaves cut in step 5.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>