FOR BRAIDED FRAME:
1. Measure entire diameter of frame and cut three pieces of jute that length.
2. Using the needle and thread, sew through the three pieces, making sure the ends are even. This will keep the braid from falling out.
3. Braid the entire length of the three strands, using the needle and thread to secure the braid once reaching the bottom.
4. Hot glue the braid in place, centering on the frame.
5. Hot glue single strands of jute on either side of the braid, filling in spaces where needed.
FOR WRAPPED FRAME:
1. Optional: paint frame with acrylic paint and allow to dry.
2. Secure the end of the trim on the back of the frame with hot glue as close to the corner as possible.
3. Wrap jute trim around the frame, making rows as close together as possible and securing with hot glue on the back every inch.
4. Continue wrapping until reaching the end of the hole where the photo will be placed (leaving the corners exposed.)
5. Repeat steps 2-4 on all sides.