Jute Wrapped Letter
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper Mache letter of choice
- Roll of medium thick jute
- Glue gun & hot glue sticks
- Begin on the backside of the letter at the top and glue the end of the jute running parallel with the top of the letter.
- Put down a bead of glue across the letter and place the jute on top.
- Once glue has cooled, continue to put down a bead of hot glue and place the string of jute on top while wrapping the letter horizontally.
- When reaching an area where it's necessary to go inside the opening, allow just enough to wrap only that area. Snip off that amount and continue the gluing and wrapping process until coming out of the opening. Always try to end the piece of jute on the backside on the letter.
- Start a new piece of jute on the backside of the letter.
- At the end, finish it by gluing the tail on the backside.