SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit®: Kaleidoscope
- 100% cotton bucket hat
- Plastic table cover
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash hat to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Cover work surface with plastic. Lay damp hat on prepared surface.
3. Using your fingertips, scrunch hat together.
4. Prepare dye following package instructions.
5. Randomly squeeze dye as desired onto hat.
6. Cover hat with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 hours.
7. Rinse hat in warm water until water runs clear.
8. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for hat fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.