For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash hat to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Cover work surface with plastic. Lay damp hat on prepared surface.
3. Using your fingertips, scrunch hat together.
4. Prepare dye following package instructions.
5. Randomly squeeze dye as desired onto hat.
6. Cover hat with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 hours.
7. Rinse hat in warm water until water runs clear.
8. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for hat fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.