Kanzashi Bed Throw
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clover® Kanzashi Flower Maker: Large Orchid
- 5 yds fabric: Dark color
- 3 yds fabric: Light color
- 3 yds patterned fabric
- Fabric glue
- Buttons, rhinestones or other decorative accents
- Basic sewing supplies
Kanzashi fabric origami flowers with 6 petals work best when making this throw.
1. Make a total of 80 Kanzashi flowers from dark fabric.
2. Make a total of 67 Kanzashi flowers from light fabric.
3. Make a total of 69 Kanzashi flowers from patterned fabric.
4. Glue a decorative accent, button or rhinestone to the center of each fabric flower.
5. Alternating colors, hand sew all the flowers together to form the design.