Seam allowances are 1/4"
1. Cut three triangles of fabric 3-1/8"x3"x3"
2. Sew 2 triangles with right sides together on one long side.
3. Sew the third triangle on to the other long side.
4. Turn unit to the right side and stuff.
5. Sew a running stitch around the top edge, draw up stitches and tie off.
6. Make your favorite Clover Kanzashi Flower and sew it on the top.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.