SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Wooden hearts (8 large & 12 small)
Scrabble® letter tiles
Large silver plated tray
Glue sticks & glue gun
1. Cover wreath ring by wrapping it with yarn.
2. Glue 8 of smaller wooden hearts in the center of each of 8 bigger wooden hearts.
3. Choose the placement of hearts before you begin painting.
4. Begin painting hearts with acrylic paints from lightest to darkest.
5. Place hearts for spacing, then paint 4 smaller hearts to match the ombre effect of the wreath (these will be for the center of tray).
6. Hot glue wreath to the silver plated tray.
7. Glue the smaller hearts to the center of tray .
8. Place and glue Scrabble letters "LOVE" over the small hearts in center of tray.
9. Affix a picture hanger to the back of the tray with a strong glue to hang finished tray.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.