SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene's® Tacky Glue™
- Ball jar with lid
- Pansies seed pack
- Cooking twine
- Brown bag
- Paper doilies
- Wood clothespin
1. Cut approximate 2" strip from shopping bag. Crinkle for texture. Press flat again with fingers.
2. Wrap crinkled paper to fit around jar and add 1" for overlap. Cut to fit.
3. Wrap paper around jar and use Aleene’s® Tacky Glue® to adhere overlap.
4. Glue doily in place over paper.
5. Cut pansies images from seed packet.
6. Glue pansies in place over doily.
7. Wrap twine several times around jar and tie into bow.
8. If desired, cut planting notes from seed packet and attach to jar with clothespin.