SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/4 yard cotton fabric
- 1 pk. Everything Mary Swivel Clasps
- 2 pkgs. Everything Mary Microfiber purse tabs
- Small pliers
- Small hammer
- Fabric glue (optional)
1. Cut fabric 10-1/2” x 1-1/2”.
2. Fold in half lengthwise, turn under 1/4” both sides and stitch.
3. Fold in half.
4. Using pliers, gently pry apart studs from purse tabs.
5. Remove ring from Purse Tabs and replace with swivel clasps.
6. Place purse tabs over folded fabric.
7. Sew or glue in place.
8. Poke holes in fabric where the holes for studs are.
9. Replace front and back of studs by gently tapping with hammer.