Key Lime Whoopie Pie
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton&® foodcrafting supplies:12 Cavity Whoopie Pie Pan10"x16" Cooling GridLight Green Colored SugarKey Lime Pie and White Candy Melts Candy12" Disposable Decorating BagsCake Decorating Tip 5
- Whoopie Pie Recipe (available on pan package)
- Whoopie Pie Filling recipe (available on pan package)
1. Prepare whoopie pie batter following recipe directions. Bake whoopie pies and allow to cool completely.
2. Prepare filling following recipe directions. Fill pies according to directions on label. Roll edge of filling in green sugar.
3. Melt key lime and white Candy Melts candy, separately, according to package directions. Use tip 5, a decorating bag and melted key lime pie candy to pipe outlines and 8 division segments. Allow to chill until set, about 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Add a small amount of melted white candy to melted key lime candy to lighten color. Use a cut decorating bag and melted candy to fill in 8 segments. Chill until set, about 5 to 10 minutes.