SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jump Rope Kiddo
- Fresh Green Glitter from the Frant•áge Glitter and Ice Kit
- White card stock 2-1/4"x3-1/2"
- Blue card stock 2-1/2"x3-3/4"
- Pink card stock
- DCWV™ Pocket Full of Posies Matstack patterned background paper
- Colored markers
- Adhesive with nozzle tip
- Versafine™ Black Onyx Ink
1. Create 5-1/2"x4-1/4" folded pink card base.
2. Adhere a 4"x5-1/4" panel of patterned paper to pink card.
3. Adhere 2"x4-1/4" strip of a contrasting patterned paper near bottom third of card front.
4. Cut piece of white card stock 2-1/4"x3-1/2".
5. Stamp Jump Rope Kiddo on white card stock with black ink.
6. Color kiddo.
7. Mount Kiddo to blue card stock “frame"- set aside.
8. Draw a looping swirl of glue over card front with a nozzle bottle of glue.
9. Quickly sprinkle Fresh Green Glitter over glue. Set aside to dry.
10. Mount kiddo over patterned paper with glitter swirl on front of card.