kiddos and color Fragments
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Skateboard Kiddo
- Taupe Color Fragments from the Frant•áge Color Fragments Kit
- Navy blue card stock
- Red card stock
- Tan card stock
- Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray
- Versafine™ Black Onyx Ink
1. Create 5-1/2"x4-1/4" folded navy blue card base.
2. Adhere a 4-1/4"x3-1/4" panel of red card stock to front of navy card.
3. Adhere 2"x4-1/4" tan card stock in center of red card stock on front of navy card.
4. Cut piece of white card stock 2-1/4"x3-1/2".
5. Stamp skateboard kiddo on white card stock with black ink.
6. Watercolor kiddo and let dry. Set aside.
7. Spray Goosebumps on right corner of card using an old box as a “spray booth."
8. Quickly sprinkle Taupe Color Fragments over sprayed area; set aside to dry.
9. Mount kiddo over Color Fragments on front of card.