SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 6"x6" Kidlet stack
- Personal die cut machine with box template
- 12"x12" brown cardstock sheet
- Blue Moon® Beads antique gold chain
- Supplies for making paper charms (i.e. epoxy circles & metal backer charms)
- 5/8" blue ribbon
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
1. Cut box pieces from brown cardstock sheet using desired template. Before assembling, cover the front of box with a print from the Kidlet stack. Once this is in place, adhere everything together and stand box up.
2. Create paper charms using the same print as above, or a coordinating one from the stack. Attach each one to a section of chain, then attach them to the box using the ribbon.