1. Paint the birdhouse roof one color and paint the sides and base a contrasting color. Let the paint dry thoroughly.
2. Glue the beads onto the sides of the birdhouse. Depending on the glue used, the birdhouse may have to lay flat to dry before gluing on more beads.
3. Cut the cardstock into a desired shape and draw a name and/or design in the center. Glue on beads if desired.
4. Glue the cardstock cutout onto the front top of the birdhouse.
5. Repeat for each birdhouse.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.