Kids' Fleece Flower Cozy
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fleece: dark yellow, light yellow, green
- Polyester batting 45"x60", 1 pkg
- Sewing machine & basic sewing supplies
- Pattern paper
- Walking foot
- Enlarge all patterns (see PDF) approximately 800%. This will vary depending on how you print out pattern. See measurement on flower pattern A to determine your enlargement. Place pattern A on fold of pattern paper and cut out one whole flower pattern.
- Cut with right sides together:
- Pattern A, 2 dark yellow
- Pattern A, 1 batting
- Pattern B, 2 dark yellow
- Pattern B, 2 light yellow
- Pattern C, 2 green
- Note: sew all seams 1/4" to 3/8" from edge.
- With wrong sides of flower pieced together and batting between layers, sew all around.
- With wrong sides of petals pieced together, sew around each set. Make sets of one light and one dark yellow petal.
- With wrong sides of stem pieced together, sew around all stem pieces, adding some batting for dimension, if desired.
- Layer all pieces as pictured. Pin in place and sew around outside edges.