Kids Only Foam Sign
- Black foam core board
- Foamies® craft foam:
Blue craft foam letters
Glitter foam stickers
- 30" natural rope
- Craft knife
- Foam glue
1. Cut foam core board to 20" x 12 1/2". Set aside.
2. Decorate letters with stars, shapes, lines and patterns. Create a doodle effect on the letters with the markers. Allow the foam letters to dry before continuing.
3. Lay down the foam core. Lay the letters on the foam core board to spell KIDS ONLY. Adhere letters to the foam core board with the white tabs on the back of each letter.
4. Add glitter foam stickers to the background between and around the letters. Trim any portions of the sticker that hangs off the board.
5. Measure in 3 1/4" from the left side & 3/4" from the top of the foam core board. Cut a small hole. Repeat on the right side.
6. Tie a knot at the end of the rope. Thread the rope through the 1st hole in the foam core board from front to back.
7. Beginning in the back, thread the rope through the 2nd hole & tie a knot at the end to secure in place.