Kid's Summer Flamingo Project
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- EVA Foam:Hot pinkYellow
- 6 – 12“ cotton covered wires in Light Pink & Hot Pink (chenille stems can also be used)
- Black beads (2)
- Chandelle feather clips in Hot Pink (4)
1. Carefully cut out head and body of flamingo in Hot Pink Foam. Cut out beak from yellow foam.
2. Position and glue black beads on both sides of head.
3. Twist together 3 pcs of wire to create 1 leg, repeat with remaining 3 wires. There are now 2 legs.
4. Position and attach legs to body of Flamingo.
5. Remove clip from feather clips and glue all over flamingo‘s body.