SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Kindergarten Epoxies
- Rugged Boy Kit
- Cardstock: black, yellow, white
- Black ink pad
- Black pen
- Foam squares
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Paper trimmer
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo
- Cut 8"x8" from white cardstock. Cut alphabet paper from Rugged Boy Kit to 3-1/2"x7-3/4" panel. Cut numbers paper from Rugged Boy Kit to 4"x7-3/4" panel. Adhere the 2 panels to the white square, with a 1/8" border of white.
- Use decorative-edge scissors to cut 3 strips of black cardstock. Adhere one strip to the top edge of the numbers panel. Attach the 2 strips 1/2" from the top and bottom edges of the page.
- Cut a 3-3/4"x5-1/4" panel of white cardstock. Adhere at a slight diagonal to the top portion of the page. Adhere a slightly smaller photo to the panel. Draw dot and dash lines along the edge of the panel with black pen.
- Cut out a star shape or die-cut star from yellow cardstock. Draw dot and dash lines along the edge of the star with the black pen. Use foam squares to attach the star to the left side of the photo panel.
- Personalize the bottom of the page with the blue alphabet stickers from the Rugged Boy Kit.
- Embellish the page with the Kindergarten Epoxies.
- Sponge black ink along the outside edges of the page.