King of the Jungle Lion Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton&® foodcrafting supplies:White Standard Baking Cups12-Cup Standard Muffin PanCooling GridWhite Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing—4.5 lb. TubKelly Green Icing Color9" Angled SpatulaJungle Pals Fondant and Gum Paste MoldDecorator Preferred Yellow Fondant (1/4 oz. per treat)Color Dust Edible Accents: Orange, BrownPure Lemon ExtractBrush Set
- Favorite cupcake recipe or mix
1. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake cupcakes and allow to cool.
2. Tint icing green. Use spatula and green icing to ice top of cupcakes smooth.
3. Use jungle pals fondant and gum paste mold and yellow fondant to mold lion according to package directions. Prepare equal parts orange Color Dust edible accents/lemon extract mixture and brown Color Dust/lemon extract mixture. Use brush and Color Dust/lemon extract mixtures to paint lion mane, eyes and nose. Allow to dry, about 30 minutes. Use dab of green icing to attach lion to top of cupcakes.