Kiss-of-Color Wedding Invitation
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cardstock in coordinating bright colors & prints (orange, blue, etc.)
- Circle-cutting tools: Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter, Fiskars circle-cutter, punches, etc.
- Vellum tape
- Glue stick
- Paper trimmer
- Computer to generate invitation & envelopes
- Using your choice or any combination of circle-cutting tools, cut out circles and cardstock with circle-shaped
holes. Create a design that fits your invitation dimensions.
To create two of our invitation designs, refer to the following directions:
- Orange invitation: Cut three different sizes of circles, fairly close together and within the boundaries of the invitation dimensions on a sheet of orange patterned cardstock. Trim edges to the exact dimensions of card. Cut blue cardstock smaller than orange. Glue blue, then orange cardstock to invitation front. Embellish front with additional circles. Print a vellum overlay with wedding information and attach with vellum tape squares in corners. Over vellum, glue two circles and a ribbon knot. Print large circles with "to" and "from" information and glue to envelope; trim away excess. Embellish envelope with a few more circles.
- Circles and stripes invitation: Trim 1" from the bottom edge of invitation. Glue a strip of striped paper to the inside bottom edge of invitation. Cut a variety of circles and glue to bottom of front flap. Place 2 more small circles higher up on the invitation. Print a vellum overlay, trim bottom border to mimic the circle shapes; attach vellum with vellum tape, folding over the top crease onto the back of the invitation.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products