1. Cut a 5"-6" length of wire.
2. Wrap one end loosely around a knitting needle so there is a 1/2" &- 1" tail on one end and a longer tail on the other. The loop should be a little larger than the needle.
3. Wrap the shorter tail around the longer one using pliers.
4. Add 1-2 beads. Keep bead length under 1" so that it does not interfere with the yarn while knitting.
5. Create a loop with the round nose pliers and wrap the excess wire around the loop. Trim excess wire.
Tip: Coordinate colors to match knitting needles so you are able to determine which markers fit which needles.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>