SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 skein Sensations™ Sumptuous yarn, green
- Knitting needles, size 15
- Large-eyed needle
- Large buttons or tassels for center (optional)
DIRECTIONS: (Knit all rows)
Cast on 20 stitches, leaving a long tail at beginning.
Rows 1-70: Knit each row.
Row 71: Bind off. Leaving a long tail.
1. Using the long tail, stitch beginning and ending rows together.
2. Gather one side of tube pulling tight, knot to keep gathers. Do not cut tail.
3. Stuff pillow with fiberfill. Gather remaining side of pillow, pull tight and knot.
4. Pull tail through center to other side of gathered pillow, pull and knot. Weave in ends.
5. Finish pillow with a pompom in center, tassels or buttons on one or both sides.