Knitting Hurricane Glass
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hurricane glass
- Painter's tape
- Black spray paint
- Alphabet stickers
- Well ventilated covered surface for spray painting
1. Wash and dry the glass.
2. Measure up between 2" and 3" from the bottom of the glass. Press tape into place at that level, and continue spiraling the tape up, covering all exposed glass. Set it upside down on the spraying surface.
3. Using very light mists of paint, spray the exposed glass until it is opaque. This may take 5 or 6 light mists, in intervals.
4. Remove the painter's tape and discard.
5. Apply the stickers randomly on the clear glass to spell the knitting terms.