Knitty Kitty Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper House®:
- Patterned papers: Handmade With Love & Baskt of Yarn
- Cardstock stickers: Handmade
- Blue cardstock
- White cardstock trimmed to 3-1/4"x6"
- Paper clip
- Liquid adhesive
- 4-3⁄4"x2-3⁄8" shipping tag
- Photos: Two 3"x3", one 4"x6"
- Scissors/decorative scallop scissors
Refer to photo.
1. Trim Handmade With Love patterned paper to 11"x11". Center & adhere to blue cardstock.
2. Trim section of Basket of Yarn paper to 7-1⁄2"x7" with scalloped edge. Trim along scallops.
3. Mount two 3"x3" photos on white cardstock. Mount on Basket of Yarn paper, along with the 4"x6" photo. Center and adhere to Handmade with Love paper.
4. Print title on plain paper with script font to use as a template for the yarn lettering. Lay transparency over patterned paper. Clip in place. Work on a letter or two at a time. Trace title lettering with yarn, adhering it to the transparency. Allow to dry.
5. Cut around the lettering; adhere to layout.
6. Journal on the tag & embellish with stickers. Tuck under photo mat slightly & adhere.
7. Embellish layout with Handmade stickers.