Knotted Loop Tassel Ball Chain Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8mm stone dangler beads (6)
- Metal flower dangler beads (4)
- 1.8mm silver ball chain
- .4mm nickel cup connectors (4)
- 7mm silver jump rings (12)
- 18mm lobster clasp (1)
- Flat nose pliers
- Long nose pliers
1. Pop the existing connectors off of both necklaces. Attach one of the special cup connectors to each end of the ball chain, closing the connector around the last ball with smooth jaw pliers. Open one jump ring and slide two of the connectors onto it. Close the jump ring to complete one end of the necklace.
2. The stone and metal flower dangler beads come on head pins that already have a loop on one end. Add jump rings to each loop.
3. Thread one of the two free necklace ends through each jump ring, adding the danglers in desired order. Thread the other necklace end back through those jump rings in the opposite direction. This will help the danglers cluster nicely.
4. Open another jump ring and add the remaining two connector ends. Slide on the lobster clasp and close the jump ring to complete the necklace.
5. Center danglers and knot the necklace above the cluster to create the tassel effect.