1. Pop the existing connectors off of both necklaces. Attach one of the special cup connectors to each end of the ball chain, closing the connector around the last ball with smooth jaw pliers. Open one jump ring and slide two of the connectors onto it. Close the jump ring to complete one end of the necklace.
2. The stone and metal flower dangler beads come on head pins that already have a loop on one end. Add jump rings to each loop.
3. Thread one of the two free necklace ends through each jump ring, adding the danglers in desired order. Thread the other necklace end back through those jump rings in the opposite direction. This will help the danglers cluster nicely.
4. Open another jump ring and add the remaining two connector ends. Slide on the lobster clasp and close the jump ring to complete the necklace.
5. Center danglers and knot the necklace above the cluster to create the tassel effect.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.