Knotted T-Shirt Headband
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut 2 strips, each 1" wide, from the bottom of the T-shirt. Stretch the fabric strips out.
2. Lay first strip out on working surface in a ‘support ribbon’ shape.
3. Lay second strip in a U shape in opposite direction from first strip. One leg of the U will be over the ‘support ribbon’ leg. The other will go under.
4. Move U leg under the loop from first strip.
5. Pull second U leg through loop. All ends will now be at the four corners of the headband and form a knot. Stretch until knot is tight.
6. Cut a rectangle piece of T-Shirt.
7. Add extra piece to attached headband together at both ends.
8. Using hot glue, encase the headband ends into the extra piece and allow to dry.