SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Krylon® white Primer spray paint
- Krylon® Premium spray paint: Foil Metallic, Basic Metallic or Glitter Blast
- Drop cloth
- Latex gloves (optional)
1. Tie string leaving 6" of cord around tip of pinecone so that it can be suspended from a drying rack for both painting and drying process. Spread drop cloth beneath surface to protect surrounding areas from over spray.
2. Using the White Primer, lightly spray a single coat over the entirety of pinecone and allow it to dry about an hour. For best results, shake the can between bursts and hold the can so that the nozzle is expelling paint horizontally and not vertically.
3. Using same method as above, using selected finish, spray the pinecone thoroughly and allow it to dry for about an hour.
4. Apply a second coat of paint to the pinecone and allow it to dry for one hour more.