Labeled Wine Glass
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Marvy®/Uchida:Bistro Chalk marker fine point item - WhiteBistro Chalk marker broad point item - fluorescent blue, fluorescent pinkClever Lever Mega Craft Punch - scalloped oval
- Adhesive chalkboard vinyl - black
- Wine or champagne glasses
1. Punch out scalloped ovals from the black vinyl. Position label and adhere to glass.
2. Make dots in the center of each scallop with the fluorescent blue chalk marker. Allow it to dry. Repeat for the other glass using fluorescent pink.
3. Add white dots in the center of the blue dots. Allow this to dry. Repeat for other glass.
4. Write name using the fine point white chalk marker.
NOTE: Wipe off any mistakes with a damp cloth.