*Please note this sash was made using measurements for a 25" waist.
Yardages may vary depending on individual waist measurements.
1. Cut the satin fabric 5" wide by the length of waist measurement plus 3".
2. With right sides together, stitch the long edges and one short end together using a 1/2" seam allowance. Leave the second short end open for turning.
3. Turn the fabric sash right sides out and press so the seam is down the center back.
4. Turn and press under the open edge of the fabric. Stitch closed.
5. Attach hook and eye to sash according to manufacturer’s instructions. Sash should overlap approximately 2".
6. Cut the following lengths of trim: one 9" length and one 15" length of chiffon ruffle trim; one 15" length of double daisy lace trim; and three 10" lengths of vertical lace trim.
7. To make flowers, set the stitch length on sewing machine to the longest it can go and stitch a seam down each trim, making sure not to backstitch on either end. For laces, stitch 1/4" away from bottom edge and for chiffon ruffle stitch 1" from satin edge.
8. For two chiffon trim lengths, cut the layers apart at the fold, creating two layers.
9. Pull one strand of thread to create gathers in the trim. Once gathered into a circle, secure with hot glue. Repeat for all flowers (total of 6).
10. Layer one of the small lace flowers in the center of the large lace flower and adhere with hot glue.
11. Create embellishments for the center of each flower by using any combination of the two pearl trims or the rhinestone trim.
12. Fold the sash in half to find the center. Mark with a pin.
13. Arrange the five trim flowers on the sash to determine desired placement.
14. Cut motifs from the beaded bridal lace trim to extend past the flower arrangement and also peek out from underneath the flowers.
15. Hot glue all elements in place.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>