Lace Fabric Wrapped Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 - wire bracelet forms
- 3" x 9" piece of leather
- 2" x 15" piece of lace
- Assorted beads
- Fabric/craft glue
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Lay leather of metal frame and attach using fabric/craft glue, let dry.
2. Lay lace over leather and attach using fabric/craft glue.
3. Trim excess leather and lace from frame, creating a clean edge.
4. Gather remaining lace into a small cluster and attach with hot glue.
5. Attach a cluster of assorted beads in the center of the lace cluster.