1. Remove original peplum.
2. Use the peplum as a template and cut lace, allowing 1/2" on sides for seam allowance and 1” for hem at the bottom.
3. Stitch sides of lace together, 1/2" seam allowance; press seam open.
4. Baste lace to original peplum, wrong side of lace to right side of peplum; match side seams.
5. Press and pin hem of lace approximately 1/2", matching hem of the original peplum.
6. Top stitch hem with 1/4" seam allowance.
7. Pin peplum back to top, use baste stitch to gather if needed.
8. Stitch; 1/4" seam allowance.
9. Serge this seam, if able to.
10. Press seam toward bottom.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>