- Purple zip sweatshirt
- 4 oz white pump fabric spray paint
- Lace: 3 styles, 1 yd each
- Spray adhesive
DIRECTIONS: Work outside or in a well-ventilated area. Read directions and guidelines on paint packaging. Refer to the photo.
1. Cover work area with newspaper.
2. Wash and dry the sweatshirt. Fit cardboard inside of the sweatshirt, to hold it in place. Allow the cardboard to extend beyond the bottom of the sweatshirt, to shield the inside from paint.
2. Place lace on a sheet of newspaper. Lightly spray with adhesive.
3. Lay the sweatshirt, front side down, on a sheet of newspaper. Position lace, sticky side down. Overlap the lengths of lace or leave space between them to form the design. Smooth away any wrinkles.
4. Spray over the lace with the white paint. Vary the spray to add dimension to the design. The heavier the paint, the brighter the color. If more contrast is desired, allow the paint to dry and spray another coat.
5. Remove the lace and allow the paint to thoroughly dry.
6. Flip over the sweatshirt and repeat on the front of the sweatshirt.