Lace Trimmed Socks
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Simplicity®/MD Ruffle Stretch Trim (22")
- Knee-high socks (1 pr)
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Ballpoint sewing machine needle
- Position trim with the ruffle edge 1/2" above & around the top sock edge.
- Machine-stitch in place, gently stretching the sock & the trim.
- Return to the start, cut trim so it extends past the starting point & fold under edge 1/8". Stitch in place.
- Position second layer of stretch trim below the first layer with the ruffle edge slightly above the bottom edge of first trim layer. Stitch in place using same method as above.