Lacy Beaded Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Heart® Boutique Sashay® Sequins™, 1 ball, Champagne
- Focal bead
- Assorted beads (8)
- Head pins (9)
- Yarn needle
- Large hole beads (2)
- Jump ring
- Jewelry clasp
- White all-purpose glue
- Red Heart® Boutique Sashay Sequins™ Art. E782S, available in multicolor 3.5 oz (100 g), 30 yd (27 m) balls
- Cut a length of yarn that measures 30" (76 cm).
- Use headpins to make hanging loops on all 9 beads.
- Attach focal bead to the middle of length along non-sequin edge.
- Using photo as a guide, attach assorted beads to either side of focal bead.
- Thread end of yarn into yarn needle and then thread large hole bead onto yarn. Thread clasp onto same end, then thread back through large hole bead to secure.
- Thread opposite end of yarn into yarn needle and then thread large hole bead onto yarn. Thread jump ring onto same end then thread back through large hole bead to secure.
- Adjust to length desired; knot each end to secure then dab knots with glue. Trim knotted ends once glue is dry.
- cm = centimeter
- yd(s) = yard(s)