SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 lantern
- 2 stems pine with ice
- 1 small bush with red berries
- 1 roll natural jute ribbon
- 1 pkg. Panacea® dark brown cloth-covered wire
- Duct tape
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters
1. Trim one stem. Lift loop to hang lantern. Wire under loop.
2. Loop ribbon wire to top.
3. Press a small piece of duct tape to bottom of lantern. Bring ribbon down and form a loop. Attach to duct tape.
4. Trim second branch into pieces. Glue to top and side.
5. Trim small bush with berries. Glue in place.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to BagCOLOR:View Details