Lapis Luxe Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 aqua glass 10mm round flat table cut beads
- 20 gold iris glass 3x4mm faceted rondelles
- 2 dyed imperial jasper 10mm rounds
- 2 gold brass 2' head pins
- 5' of gold 49-strand .018 beading wire
- 2 gold 1.3mm crimp beads
- 2 gold-plated brass 3/4' kidney wires
- Wire cutters
- Round-nose pliers
- Flat-nose pliers
- Bead stopper
1. Cut the beading wire into two 2-1/2' pieces. Place a bead stopper on the end of one wire. String 9 gold rondelles and 1 crimp bead. Remove the bead stopper and string the end of the wire through the crimp bead to form a circle. Tighten the wire and flatten the crimp bead. Set aside.
2. Cut off the end of 1 head pin and form a simple loop. Open the simple loop, string the beaded circle, and close the loop. String 1 gold rondelle, 1 imperial jasper round, and 1 aqua cut bead; form a simple loop. Attach 1 ear wire to the top loop.
3. Repeat Steps 1-2 for the second earring.