Large Champagne Glass Centerpiece Inspiration
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Large Champagne Glass vase
- 2 ea Ranunculus spray or your choice of floral
- Mint spray or your choice
- Diamond Ice- Clear 1 carat
- 5" white pillar candle or your choice of color
- Charger plate of your choice
- Floral tape
- Hot glue
- Dark green felt
- Wire cutters
1. Arrange and trim the floral to fit inside the glass upside down
2. Hold the bottom portion of the stems together and wrap tightly with floral tape
3. Cut a 1-1/2" circle from dark green felt and hot glue the base of the stems to the center of the felt.
4. Trim sections from the mint spray and glue them around the felt base. Trim felt base if necessary.
5. Place arrangement onto the center of a charger plate. Place vase upside down over the arrangement.
6. Place a pillar candle onto base of the vase and scatter crystal accents around glass on the plate