Last Light Cowl
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Vanna’s Choice® Dusty Purple, 4 balls or color of your choice
- Crochet hook size J-10 (6 mm)
- Large-eyed blunt needle
- Tape measure
- Finished Circumference About 50" (127 cm)
- Finished Height About 20" (51 cm)
- 12 single crochet = about 4" (10 cm).
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- Chain 61.
- Row 1: Single crochet in 2nd chain from hook and in each chain across – 60 single crochet at the end of this row.
- Row 2: Chain 1, turn, working in back loops only, single crochet in each single crochet across.
- Repeat Row 2 until piece measures about 50" (127 cm) from beginning. Fasten off.
- Note: If you prefer, you can sew ends of piece together.
- Fold piece in half, matching last row to first row. Working through both layers, slip-stitch in each stitch across to join.
- Fasten off.
- Weave in ends.