Lavish Wedding Centerpiece
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Square grapevine wreath frame
- 1 box Moss-covered rocks
- 1 pkg 22-gauge cloth stem wire
- 1 roll Paper-covered wire
- 2 Grape bunches
- Two 30" Feather sprays, burgundy
- Two 32" Eucalyptus berry sprays, lavender
- Three 25" Dahlia sprays, eggplant
- Two 26" Hydrangea sprays, burgundy
- Three 25" Ranunuclus sprays, burgundy
- Three 4" Square glass containers
- 2 bags Iridescent gems
- 3 Pillar candles
- Glue gun
- Dual-temperature glue sticks
- Wire cutters
NOTE: Refer to photo often for placement of all items.
- Remove wire holding center section of square grapevine wreath.
- Nest two or three small moss rocks between branches where wire was removed.
- Wire and glue one large moss rock on inside corner and one on the outside opposite corner.
- Trim berries and glue to moss rocks. Add some berries to side branches.
- Trim plastic foliage off grape bunches. Wire grapes to wreath allowing them to droop down and touch table surface.
- Trim dahlias and glue to moss rocks.
- Trim hydrangeas and glue to grapevine base and moss rocks. Reserve foliage.
- Trim ranunculus to size and add to arrangement.
- Trim feathers off wire and tuck under and into areas of arrangement design. Add a few feathers to center cluster.
- Use reserved foliage to cover any glue and to break up areas of solid colors.
- Hide any exposed wires by wrapping with paper-covered wire. Glue in place.
- Place square glass containers in center of finished arrangement.
- Place a pillar candle inside each container; add iridescent gems.