Layered Peonies for Cake
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Gold Air Machine
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StandardGrip mat
- 12" x 12" paper
- Double-sided tape roller
- Foam dots
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10140.
- Place paper on cutting mat. Cut all flower pieces using your Cricut Explore®.
- Using a craft stick or pencil, roll each petal in towards the center of the flower layer.
- Once all petals/layers are rolled, place a foam dot in the center of the largest petal and add the next largest size to the first layer, rotating slightly so the petals are not aligned.
- Repeat for additional layers.
- Use tape instead of foam dots to attach the smallest few layers.