SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore One™ machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Cricut® 12"x12" StandardGrip mat
- Orange ombré cardstock (2)
- 8" wreath form
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- 1/4 yd burlap ribbon
- Go to cricut.com/design, sort project list by “Free for Cricut Explore One,” and click on the 3D Leaf Wreath project.
- Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space™ to cut the leaves from cardstocks.
- Use hot glue to attach leaf pieces to wreath form in circular pattern, outside to inside.
- Attach burlap ribbon to wreath top to create a hanger.
Items in This Collection