Leather and Lace Geometric Pumpkin Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Three 12"x12" plywood pieces
- Three wood cutout shapes
- Realeather Crafts leather in 3 different colors
- Black lace
- E6000 glue
- Plum paint
- Orange paint
1. Paint 12x12” plywood plum and wood cutout shapes orange.
2. Lay lace over the plywood, wrap it around the edges, and glue to the back of the plywood.
3. Cut rectangles out of the leather to use as pumpkin stems.
4. Glue leather stems where the pumpkin stems are to be.
5. Glue wood cut out shapes over the bottom part of the stem to create the geometric shaped pumpkins.