1. Double the leather trim and tie a knot at the folded end, leaving a loop about 1/2" long.
2. Secure embroidery floss with a knot right under the leather loop; add a dab of hot glue to keep in place.
3. Place the rhinestone trim on top of the doubled leather, making sure the two leather strands are side by side and not twisted.
4. Begin wrapping embroidery floss once in between each stone until desired length is reached. Check progress again wrist of wearer.
5. When rhinestones just reach around wrist, knot floss underneath bracelet and secure with a dab of hot glue. Cut excess rhinestones; make sure to leave remaining leather trim.
6. Use remaining leather to make a knot. Trim leftover leaving 1/2" tails.
7. To fasten, slip knotted end through looped end.