1. Double the leather trim and tie a knot at the folded end, leaving a loop about 1/2" long.
2. Secure embroidery floss with a knot right under the leather loop; add a dab of hot glue to keep in place.
3. Place the rhinestone trim on top of the doubled leather, making sure the two leather strands are side by side and not twisted.
4. Begin wrapping embroidery floss once in between each stone until desired length is reached. Check progress again wrist of wearer.
5. When rhinestones just reach around wrist, knot floss underneath bracelet and secure with a dab of hot glue. Cut excess rhinestones; make sure to leave remaining leather trim.
6. Use remaining leather to make a knot. Trim leftover leaving 1/2" tails.
7. To fasten, slip knotted end through looped end.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>