Leather Friendship Bracelets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dimensional Fabric Paint: Neon 6 pack
- Glam-It-Up!™ Hotfix Glass Crystals: Clear
- Deluxe Crystal Heat Setter
- Aleene’s® Fast Grab Tacky Glue®
- Pre-made leather bracelet or a strip of leather
- Leather cording
- Assorted medium or large wooden beads for bracelet clasp
- Craft knife & cutting mat
1. If not using a pre-made leather bracelet, cut leather to appropriate size to fit around wrist (approximately 1/2” – 1-1/2” wide).
2. Lay bracelet flat. Using neon fabric paint, decorate leather bracelet. Use geometric shapes and lines and multiple colors to create the most interest. Allow paint to dry.
3. Place crystals as desired on bracelet and use the heat setting tool to adhere crystals to bracelet.
4. Create a closure for the bracelet by cutting a small “x” at the ends of the leather strip. String leather cording through holes and tie in a knot.
5. String a medium size bead on each knotted cord. Tie a knot above each bead and cut off excess cording.
6. Cut two small pieces of cording, long enough to form a loop that will go around each bead and leave a 1/4” tail.
7. Glue each loop to opposite side of bracelet. Allow to dry.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to Bag
OUT OF STOCK
- Medium Brown