SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut® Explore® machine
- Cricut® Design Space™ software
- 12"x12" Strong Grip Cricut® cutting mat
- Cricut® Explore Deep Cut Housing & Blade
- Gold leather
- Fabric adhesive (i.e. Fabri-Tac®)
- Go to cricut.com/design, sort project list by “Fashion” and click on Leather Headband.
- Place the leather furry side up on a 12"x12" Strong Grip Cricut® Mat.
- Turn the Smart Set™ dial to “Custom” and select “Leather, Light”.
- In Cricut® Design Space™, cut triangles from leather.
- Use fabric adhesive to adhere the triangles together.
- Measure your head. Subtract the length of the triangle strand from the head measurement to determine how long to cut the elastic.
- Overlap the elastic on each side of the triangle strand about 1/4".
- Glue in place. Let glue dry completely.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd285503
Available for U.S. Shipping Only
$16.99 $10.19 /yd