Leather Studio Cuff
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid® Leather Studio Paints: Aqua, Sunflower, Amethyst, Red, Magenta, Orange
- Decorative Brush Kit
- Black soft leather trim (enough to wrap around wrist)
- 1/8” dowel
- Craft knife & cutting mat
- 1” stencil tape
1. Cut 1” squares from stencil tape. Turn them to make diamonds and place on leather trim. Line up the diamonds point to point so they are going across the length of the cuff. Make three rows across leaving about 3/8” open in between. Rows may extend off the top or bottom of the cuff based on width of trim.
2. Paint 3/8” zigzags Sunflower and Red. Paint the half diamond orange.
3. Remove the tape and paint in the black openings with Amethyst. Allow to dry.
4. Paint the line design on the Amethyst with Magenta.
5. Outline the squares and triangles with Aqua. Allow to dry.
6. Make dots in Magenta and Sunflower.
7. Make a clasp by cutting two slits through both ends of leather trim. Cut a 2” dowel piece with a craft knife and slide through both holes.